Accounts Receivable Clerk, Prince George
Date: Posted 07-Apr-2015, Closing 15-Jul-2015 (PST)
Department: Geotech Drilling
Location: Prince George, BC, CAN
Pay Rate: Based on experience, $42-55K
Pay Type: Salary
Benefits: Eligible after probationary period
Employment Type: Full Time
Geotech Drilling has an immediate fulltime opening for an Accounts Receivable Clerk. The ideal candidate possesses a professional, respectful manner; must be an outstanding team player with a high level of initiative, dependability and reliability; and a willingness to contribute to the organization as a whole.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Handle all receivables
• Work with spreadsheets and accounting software– Excel and Sage 50
• Invoicing (Entering daily day sheets into Excel)
• Soft collections – Monthly statements
• Track Project Manager commissions
• Maintain internal drilling rig schedule
• Weekly project schedule review (Conference Call)
• Assist accounting team where required
• 2 years' experience in accounts receivable
• Experience in an industrial setting (e.g., Drilling, Construction, Mining, Forestry, etc.)
• Formal certificate, diploma or degree in an applicable discipline
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel being critical)
• Familiarity with accounting software (Sage 50 being preferred)
• Strong ability to multitask and set priorities
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Proven ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude
For more information on our rapidly growing organization, please visit our website and apply at "Work With Us"
The competition will remain open until filled.
No phone calls please.
We thank all that apply; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted